+233 599 111 939 | +233 209 663 843
Who We Are
Cases where industrial hygiene has been to benefits of both employer and employees.
1. Employer saves money on nose mask procurement and its associated taxes when after assessment (qualitative and quantitative), IH recommended a safer means of protecting the other unexposed workers who were also using the nose mask.
2. Employer saved money on some tests carried out of some workers during annual medical surveillance, as the IH assessment proved that these workers did not require those tests.
3. Employer saves money on procurement of expensive but unsuitable office workstations after IH recommends the right dimensions and types of office stationaries.
4. Employee gets saved from death or health complications by the detection of brain tumor after IH assessment indicates a significant threshold shift in both ears.
5. Employer gets massive boost in productivity, less healthcare costs, less absenteeism, etc. after the workplace chemical exposure, ventilation, humidity temperature comfort was improved. And for the first time in many years, the company was able to record a 90% 3 years continuous employee retention, with previous statistics showing less than 50% annual employee retention.
6. Employee gets saved of his daily sleepless night of coughing and other acute respiratory disorders after IH assessment indicated that the local exhaust ventilation performance, chemical handling and work practices was below expectations and requirements.
7. Employers saves money on energy spent on Local Exhaust Ventilation after IH assessment indicates that the velocity was higher than normal and could great turbulence in the system.
8. Employers saves money by avoiding payment of possible compensation to workers who claimed to have had an occupationally related disease from use of a chemical after close and detailed IH assessment proved otherwise.
9. Employee now complains less of body pains after workhours after IH assessment had suggested and implemented proper ergonomic work practices.
10. Employer avoids the possible payment of future high compensations to workers and makes workers even protected after IH assessment recommend hearing conservation programme for the workforce.
11. Employer benefits from an IH whereby the noise levels and 3 similar workplace equipment varied significantly, thereby helping the company to implement corrective maintenance for the faulty equipment.
12. Employer saves much after a company had paid so much for surgeries on their workers who had been diagnosed on spinal defects after IH assessment was used to monitor and limit the exposures of workers to whole body vibrations.
Please feel free to contact us for proposal
we welcome the chance to serve you.